We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sixt car rental

Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sixt car rental

Has anyone rented from Sixt? If so, are they located in the airport terminal along with the other major car rental agencies? Any feedback appreciated.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,131 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sixt car rental

search the board for comments, most people will avoid them...

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sixt car rental

They are off Airport along the road north of FLL.so you have to transported I have seen their van in the airport picking up people. Have heard nothing recently , but when they first opened people reported horrible customer service and unexplained extra fees. I recall at one time a corporate level customer service rep posting here addressing some concerns( or trying to) , but nothing lately. I never plan to try them personally.

Mercer,Wi
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sixt car rental

like objets said, put in sixt onthe search site above and also advantage car rental. You will see the horror stories about those agencies.

Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sixt car rental

Yikes. Glad I asked. Thanks!

5. Re: Sixt car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 12, 2014