We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
College Station...
Level Contributor
29 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

My girlfriends and I will be in Fort Lauderdale this weekend and would like to know what are the top two restaurants that you would recommend?? You know, if you are going and you can only eat at two places, which ones are they?? We like all kinds of food and are open to all price ranges. Oh, and we are already planning to eat at 3030 Ocean on our last night since it is at our resort and we want to dress up on the last night. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,368 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

Chima and Roco's tacos on Los Olas

College Station...
Level Contributor
29 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

Thanks!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
18 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

Hi Kimmie, I've been going to Fort Lauderdale for about 5 years now so I may not be an expert but the last few years we ate at Timpano Grill on Las Olas blvd. Steaks, veal and seafood. The mussels appetizer is the best I have ever had. Our entire group enjoys it. We also had a good meal at YOLO which is across the street. Good Luck

Florida
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

Hi, my favorites are Johnny V's, Grill66 and Casa D'Angelo. Each has professional servers and fine cuisine. Johnn V's is the buzziest of the three. Grill66 is located in a lavish space and has particularly good steaks though all their meals are good. Casa D'Angelo is fine Italian dining. Take a look at the reviews for these restaurants to get a better understanding of them (tripadvisor, yelp, urbanspoon...) Enjoy!

5. Re: Calling All Fort Lauderdale Experts!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 11, 2014