We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good Groupons for this area?

Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Any good Groupons for this area?

I'll admit I like the thrill of a good deal, but at times Groupon deals can be nothing more than a pain. I bought a Spa Groupon yesterday and have that booked. Anyone found a tour, restaurant or attraction in the Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood FL area that was well worth the price paid for the Groupon?

Mentioned in this post
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale
Broward County, FL
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
Fort Lauderdale Airboat Rides
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
BeachHopper Tours
Sightseeing Tours
RiverFront Gondola Tours
Boat Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Gondola Cruises
Cycle Party
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
Ft. Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
386 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good Groupons for this area?

I saw one for Mario's Catalina Restaurant, which is very good, but be careful because it can get expensive, if Mario wants to cook something special for you. The Mojitos are the bomb there.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,812 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good Groupons for this area?

There are several that caught my eye.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,170 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good Groupons for this area?

That's such a great idea. I took a look and there are many restaurants. The 101 Ocean looked good. Depends on when you're coming though. We're not coming until December and the groupons expire by then so you have to look close to your date of arrival.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any good Groupons for this area?

Yes you have to be aware of the dates they promotion expires. Another note if you buy a Groupon- Make sure if it's something you have to make an appointment for, spa/salon for example- I would call to make sure you can get the dates you need before buying the Groupon. They won't let you make the appointment until you purchase the Groupon, but at least you'll know they have the appointment available during your travel dates. One more tip on buying them for spa/salons- most will automatically add a 20% gratuity, based on the original price of the service not the groupon package price. We've done several and only once had a not so great experience.

Ft. Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
386 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any good Groupons for this area?

Please look at, http://fortlauderdaleonthecheap.com/

6. Re: Any good Groupons for this area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 28, 2014