We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hollywood Beach FLA

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hollywood Beach FLA

Anyone help me with a hotel in Hollywood Beach FL?

The name is Ramada Inn Hollywood Beach Resort. Can't find any reviews.

Thanks,

Gardenmint

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,157 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hollywood Beach FLA

Here's a link to the reviewws, which are on a separate Forum for Hollywood, FL. where a local named Ken posts frequently and can probably be of assistance to you:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34296-d111567-…

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hollywood Beach FLA

Thanks Lulu.

This is one place of a few places my wife will not stay at. Read the Hollywood Fl reviews. Those posting higher are probably time share owners in the timeshare section. They need to bark up the HOA and see the light, and stop misleading many of the guests. More info on the Hollywood Forums. Do a search.

There are also reviews on the www.tug2.net site....similiar to TAs average. Please ask about places on the Hollywood Fl forums.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,157 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hollywood Beach FLA

Hi again, Ken! I knew you would know about the Ramada! Did you ever get the Sage coupon- or can you do the lunch 2/1 thing? Have you ever been to my favorite new Creole/Cajun spot - the Shuck and Dive Cafe on Federal in Ft. Lauderdale south of Sunrise? ( Winn Dixie Center). Haven't had a bad lunch yet!

Take care of the Lauderdale Forum next week- I'll be in Vegas misbehaving!

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hollywood Beach FLA

I will try..... I hope you have great luck in Vegas. Come back 'loaded' (ie...$$$$$$$)

We are currently in NJ. I have sent the coupon to my wifes cousins....

We ought to be back in Broward by fall. We will definately meet. I might try to plan a get together.....we have them with the Timeshare Users Group all the time..... ( www.tug2.net ) I just don't know how to reach volunteers on this BBS.

5. Re: Hollywood Beach FLA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 12, 2009