We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good place to stay in Fort Lauderdale for family?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
159 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
good place to stay in Fort Lauderdale for family?

going for the 1st time in Fort Lauderdale around end of Apr-beginning of may like 5 days 4 nights. is this a good amount of time to stay. we are with 2 toddlers. is this a good place to go with a family of 4?

also whats a good place to stay thats close to all but that pricey. i want a nice hotel close or in front of the beach and then walking distance to places? do u need a car to travel?

thanks.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
495 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good place to stay in Fort Lauderdale for family?

I got to tell you, it is difficult for me to read your "text speech".

I understand it is the "way to go" nowadays but I do find it distracting.

But here goes.......if pool is not a factor try the Marriott Courtyard on Seabreeze. If pools do matter, try the Marriott Harbor Beach or Lago Mar. However, these last two are not as easy to get around as others but have great amenities that may suit the toddlers.

Other choices are the Hilton and Westin. 4 nights is enough. No need for a car in my opinion.

Enjoy.

2. Re: good place to stay in Fort Lauderdale for family?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 18, 2014