We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food trucks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Food trucks

Hi,

We are planning on attending one of the food truck "rallys" in the area while we're in town. Anyone have a favorite truck? Thanks!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,973 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food trucks

My friends tell me this place has great fish tacos ( Mahi) but I'm not really a food truck person except at festivals so haven't gone to East Broward Blvd to see if I can find it

…voiceplaces.com/broward-palm-beach/w/best-f…

Florida
Level Contributor
192 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food trucks

Last Thursday my friend had Nacho Biz cater his party. The food was fantastic. And the truck was fantastic. They were playing Reggae, had surfing videos and were great fun. I highly recommend them.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,228 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food trucks

I love a good food truck, and went to a great one in Key West recently.

We don't have them here (well we do but just horrible burger vans)

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food trucks

I love Ms. Cheezious - great grilled cheese. They have one with panchetta that is wonderful. Kona Ice is good for dessert. Hawaiian Ices are a little different than Italian ices and have sweet syrup on top. There's also a Jamaican truck I went to in Margate about a year ago but I can't remember the name. Excellent jerk chicken and meat patties.

5. Re: Food trucks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 13, 2014