We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Sky Limo

Boston MA
Level Contributor
89 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Sky Limo

Anyone have experience in using this company for transportation?

Thanks,

Carol

San Diego...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

Excellent! Very professional from the start. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. I was sent an immediate confirmation for my trips. When arrived to FLL the driver was waiting for me with a name sign. The vehicle was clean and new Towncar. I used them for my return trip back to FLL and they were on time! I would definitely use again when I travel back to Florida.

Fort Lauderdale...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

This company is a big Scam , the company does not even exist physicaly .. they have a new website : http://oceanskylimo.com/ ... where it shows the address in 1328 Wiley st , hollywood ---- this is a residential building apartment ... there is no limo company there . This company doesent' even have any Limo's ... they only have 1 Cadillac and 1 SUV ..... they charge the tip upfront for the driver and they never pay the driver .... they fire drivers every week so they don't pay them.

they have no permits and no insurance .... and the wife's driver license is suspended ... and she still drives customers.

Get yourself a good limo company .... even if you pay few buck more .... at least you are insured .... cheap is always cheap and at the end comes out expansive.

3. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:29 pm, March 09, 2013
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

Hate this place! When making the reservation the lady was really nice. But got off the plain waited for the car which was a no show. So I called to see what the hold up was. The guy told me they could make more money by picking someone else up so they did. Told him I made a reservation and he started cussing me out so I hung up and he called me back and continued to curse at me. When I hung up on him again I noticed I had a vm message which was from a lady saying the driver has a flat tire. Lies! Lies! Lies!

5. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:37 pm, March 10, 2013
Wisconsin Dells...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

Actually they were great thanks for the free upgrade.

7. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:37 pm, March 10, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

We just experienced the very same rough and threatening treatment from them. We booked a round trip from FLL to Port of Miami for our cruise. They charged us the rate to go from FLL to Miami. We called to confirm our reservation a week prior to the cruise and , also cancel the first leg of the trip (rented a car instead). The women on the phone was very nice and said that they would send a cancellation confirmation for the refund. Nothing came -- 48 hrs later we called back - after a sincere apology and the promise to send the confirmation- nothing from them. No confirmation- no refund. So when we came back from our cruise and looking for our pick up at the port of Miami - they ended up sending the driver to Port everglades in Ft Lauderdale -not Miami. When I got on the phone to have the driver redirected, a gentleman got on the phone and proceed to call me a "f___'n" idiot /mooron- told me that I screwed up and that our reservation was to FLL. He used a chain of explicatives that I can not put in this review. Called me every name in the book. I hung up on him totally taken back by this customer service approach. He called my wife's cell phone back a minute later to cuss her out and then threatened to "come find us and hunt us to the end of the earth" if we contested the charges or left a bad review. We had to take a $140 cab back to FLL airport..

We felt it was important to warn others about the dishonesty, lack of respect and overall poor customer service of Ocean Sky Limo. There are hundred's of good limo companies in FLL and Miami - this is NOT one of them. Needless to say- we have contested the charges- and in the process of filing a compliant with the BBB - and now getting legal advise on whether or not to call the Miami -Dade sheriff department on the threat to my wife and family. Not the way to be treated as a customer.

9. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:12 pm, May 01, 2013
10. Re: Ocean Sky Limo

Removed on: 3:11 pm, May 01, 2013