We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Vacation village: Weston, Bonaventure, Mizner

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best Vacation village: Weston, Bonaventure, Mizner

I will be vacationing in South FL at the end of the month on an RCI exchange. All 3 of these resorts are coming up with availability. What makes each one unique? We are in our mid-30s and looking for a place to relax but also get involed in t/s activities. From what I've read here, Mizner may be more private, but which has more activities? Are activities only at certain times of the day, or all day long?

Also, this is my first exchange with RCI. Is it easy to choose a specific unit? I've also read that it is preferable to stay in an 'A' unit. Finally, what does a partial kitchen mean? 1/2 a stove? microwave and mini fridge only?

thanks!

Athens, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Vacation village: Weston, Bonaventure, Mizner

We are staying at Weston the week of July 4. First time for us too. Weston gets the best reviews but Mizner is newer. I am also interested in the activities.

I do know that the A units have a full kitchen with a dishwasher. A partial kitchen doesn't have a dishwasher and is smaller overall. The A units also have jacuzzi tubs and are much larger, about twice the size I think. I don't think you can choose specific buildings within the resorts.

Hope this helps. Please post a review when you get back! Have fun!