We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels close to sawgrss mall

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
hotels close to sawgrss mall

hey guys, i need some advice real quick. Can you tell me the names of some hotels that are really close to sawgrass mills mall?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......thank you.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,579 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

Doubletree and La Quinta among others

hotels.com/de208/…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

Yes Doubletree is right across the stret from the Mall and there are actually two La Quintas that are a few blocks from the Mall tht actually right next door to one another( one was a formerly a Baymont Inn and La Quinta bought the entire chain here which is how that came to be. ) I think one La Quinta is nicer than the other , but I have not stayed in either and don't know them well- but keep that in mind when reading reviews. I sometimes wonder though if the correct reviews are plaed for the correct one , as the addresses are very similar and probably confuse people placing reviews.

hollywood
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

There are lots hotel that offer shopping tour if you want to stay near the airport or the beach area. You could also rent a car plenty of parking at the mall.

That way you can go all over town.

Shop till you drop!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
59 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

Or call Sawgrass Mills and ask -- several hotels nearby offer free shuttles to the Mall. It's a great place to shop.

hollywood
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

There is a new service in town called

Shuttle N Shop

www.shuttlenshop.com/

Shuttle N Shop has daily weekday runs from Fort Lauderdale Airport and local hotels to Sawgrass Mall n galleria mall

Some of our guest have use them and they do a nice job.

The lady who runs it is a shopper and k ows allot.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

It's a shame the hotels they use for lodging are of very low quality- and not surprising it is being promoted by the previous poster, who manages one of those seedy hotels.

Stay at one of the hotels suggested by earlier posters ( Doubletree or La Quinta) which are close to the mall and use their transportation- a much better choice.

Edited: 11:06 pm, December 14, 2012
7. Re: hotels close to sawgrss mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 18, 2013