We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Fees -Airport to Airport

Eagan, Minnesota
1 post
Save Topic
Transfer Fees -Airport to Airport

What would be the most reasonable cost for two people to travel between the Fort Lauderdale Airport and the Palm Beach Airport?

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
58 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Fees -Airport to Airport

Check www.tri-rail.com. It looks like you can take a free shuttle from the Ft. Laud airport to the tri rail station, then the trian fare to the Palm Beach airport is $6.25 per person. I have not done it myself, so I am not sure how reliable the shuttle is, but if you get stuck and have to take a cab from the Ft. Laud airport to the tri rail station, it should be less than $5, it's really close.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,589 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Fees -Airport to Airport

The GO Van shared ride shuttle service at FLL tkes passengers to MIA from FLL for $26.45 pp last I checked. They keep their vans on site there and make regularly schduled trips betwwen the two airports.

You can reserve a space and double check the price

…about.com/od/…fllairportvan.htm

Tri Rail would be cheaper, but lots more complicated with transferring to shuttles at both ends and it doeasn't run all that often, so I think GO van is a good price compromise. Taxi fare to MIA from FLL is usually $80-+ total depending on traffic and all in the taxi share the fare so GO Van is a mid range alternative.

3. Re: Transfer Fees -Airport to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale