We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the baymont inn- sunrise near sawgrass

nyc
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
the baymont inn- sunrise near sawgrass

Has anybody ever stayed here, i want to have enough last minute options that are at least decent. Thanks in advance

Coral Springs FL
Level Contributor
736 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the baymont inn- sunrise near sawgrass

Hi Aries:

Now you are over in my neck of the woods...this area is pretty new, but I haven't stayed there.

Crowne Plaza Sawgrass Mill

13400 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, FL

954-851-1020

Wellesley Inn

13600 NW 2nd St, Sunrise, FL

954-845-9929

Baymont Inn & Suites

13651 NW 2nd St, Sunrise, FL (2.16 miles away)

954-846-1200

There is a Renaissance at Pine Island Drive and 595 that looks awful from the outside because of the hurricanes, but is gorgeous on the inside.

If the price is comparable to the others it is right at the highway and easier to get to the beach, still only 10 minutes from the Sawgrass area by highway.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,373 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the baymont inn- sunrise near sawgrass

The Crowne Plaza is quite a bit more expensive than the Baymont or Wellesley but much more upscale. The reviews for Baymont and Wellesly are much more mixed. As far as I know those are the only three hotels in the immediate area of Sawgrass Mall- the Crowne Plaza is directly across Sunrise Blvd. and runs a complementary van to carry shoppers and their parcels back and forth. I have been told they sometimes have shopping packages with reduced room rates in conjunction with Sawgrass.

I can't help but notice that you have been posting questions about a wide range of accomodations in various areasof town- the beach area wherethe Granada B&B is located is about 30 miles eastSawgrass- are you planning to stay in more than one area of town or having a hard time focusing on where you really want to be located while you are here?

nyc
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: the baymont inn- sunrise near sawgrass

Lulu, i am confused , but i only put the granada inn b/c they are a bed and breakfast that seem to have reasonable rates and the rooms they give you are more fancier than a hotel room but i am leaning more towards being more in the sawgrass area or plantation b/c that bed and breakfast place seems really far if it is 30 miles of sawgrass.