We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

17th Street Fish market

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
17th Street Fish market

Had a friend that just stayed in FLL post cruise. Said he went tp a great fish restaurant. 17th street fish market. Can't find anyinfo on it. Anyone know of the place? Do they have a website?

Thanks

Deanhamy

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,982 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 17th Street Fish market

You could be looking for one of two possible restaurants. There is anew restaurant on 17th Street called Fish. It is located right next to the Convention Center. I haven't been able to find a website nor have I seen any reviews except one brief reference to it being "fabulous." It's probably expensive.

There is another restaurant popular , especially. with tourists, called Fifteenth Street Fisheries. It is two blocks north of 17th St. You could turn north on 17th Street at Cordova Rd ( where the Embassy Suites is) and go north to 15th street and then turn right ( east). It will be at the end of 15th Street. It should have website and lots of reviews around. Two dining rooms, upstairs more pricey than downstairs. All meals are all inclusive. Great views of the Intracoastal. People either love it or don't. I've never had what I would consider great food there, but many friends swear by it.

So, I don't know which your friend may mean. Sounds like he got the two names linked together in his mind.

Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 17th Street Fish market

Thanks lulu he was sure of the 17th street name so I am quite sure that must be it. Will check both out when I get to FLL. As always thank you for your advice on the FLL area it is appreciated.

DeanHamy

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 17th Street Fish market

THis might be one website:

equilibrix.com/15street/15street03_06.html

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor