We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

Carnoustie, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

Hi

Coming over to Miami / Fort Lauderdale area from Scotland this coming Christmas ( yes – I know it is a long way off) and was wondering if anyone knows of any restaurants in the area ( willing to travel up to 1 hour from Pembroke Pines where we are to be staying) that are going to do a Christmas Day Buffet/ Brunch.

Had these a few times in Orlando and it is great way to spend some of Christmas Day with the family.

Thanks

Jim Edmonds

Ft. Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
386 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

I think that there will be hundreds of Christmas Buffets available to you to choose from at that time. It is way too soon to know which ones will be the best ones for the best price.

Miami, FL
Level Contributor
908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

Pretty much all of the hotels have Christmas Brunch and a few normal restaurants as well... The Ritz Carlton on the beach always has a great one, with unlimited Champagne / Bloody Mary's for about $60 a person or so.

Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
162 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

Here is a good link to go to for SoFL brunch spots...you might want to email them to see if they have Christmas brunch. I've heard good things about many of them - and can personally attest to the Biltmore - a fabulous setting and brunch - and I believe they do have Christmas brunch.

Christmas and brunch - what a great combination! :-)

womenwine.com/posts/journals/19162-where-to-…

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
774 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

I have heard that the brunch at Council Oak is great!

florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

I know E-Spot restaurant at Embassy Suites 17st in Ft Lauderdale has a Christmas dinner every year. Not very expensive either. Hope you find something that meet your needs..

Fort Lauderdale, FL...
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

Now that is it closer to Christmas you can look at opentable.com and make a reservation close to where you are staying.

7. Re: Christmas day Brunch/ Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 08, 2011