We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valet Parking

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Valet Parking

Please excuse my ignorance, but coming from the UK, my knowledge on this subject is very limited.

When the holiday brochure says $17 per day - valet parking, is that optional? If we were to park in the car park and stay in the same space for two days say, do we still have to pay per day? I really don't understand how it all works.

I am not against paying for parking, I just wish to have an insight, before our holiday in October.

We are staying at the Sheraton Yankee trader in Fort Lauderdale.

Any response will be greatfully received.

Many thanks

UK
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Valet Parking

We stayed at the Sheraton Yankee Trader in March & were also confused about the valet parking. However, you are not obliged to pay for this. When you turn into the hotel car park. just keep to the far right & you will miss the valet parking area. Just park your car in the car park & check in. We still had to pay about $10-12 for the privelage of parking, but at least it's cheaper than valet parking.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and please put an update on the forum on your return to confirm if the proposed renovation works have started yet, & how long they will take, as we're returning to the hotel in Feb 06.

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valet Parking

Thanks for that.

We will be arriving next Thursday (yippee. Are you saying that there will be renovations going on whilst we are there.

I will of course post a review on our return (Don't really want to think about returning yet!!) and leave an update of anything going on.

Many thanks again for your time and advise on Valet Parking.