We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

Hi there...when I first started planning our trip a few months ago, there seemed to be some local newspapers that offered a great discount on the Carrie B. tour.

Well, we are leaving soon, and was wondering if anyone has seen any recent, local coupons for this? I know the direct website offers $2.00 off, but I searching for others.

Thanks!!

Ft. Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
386 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

I did see a Carrie B coupon in the Showtime section of Friday's Sun-Sentinel Newspaper.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

Thank you...did you happen to notice what the coupon was??

We will be landing on Friday, and doing the cruise on Saturday, so maybe I'll try to find the paper at the airport on Friday when we land.

Thanks.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,868 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

It's a buy one /get one coupon- so a great discount. You might have no luck finding it by Saturday- it is in the Friday entertainment section of that paper ( called Showtime) if someone has an old one hanging around - see if you can check some newsstands and racks for a local weekly called City Links. It is the only other local paper I know of that carries the coupon.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

Hey Lulutoo....we will be landing at FLL on Friday about 2:00 in the afternoon....do you think the airport will have a copy of the paper?? If we buy the Sun Sentinel on Friday, will the showtime section be in it...or is it separate?

Thanks for the info.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,868 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

It will be included within the Friday Sun Sentinel,in the section of it called Showtime, not separate- and the Airport should be selling it- don't buy the Miami Herald by mistake- I don't believe they have the coupon ever. The Carrie B coupon has been in the Sun Sentinel every Friday lately, so I am going to assume it still will be- well worth spending the money for that substantial discount- they may have some good restaurant ads as well.

The competitor of Carrie B- Riverfront Cruises has been running an ad also that they charge $20 now and include cocktails- so that might be another possibility. Carrie B has a cash bar. Both are nice boats . I don't recommend their other competitor, Jungle Queen, at all- and reviews here would tell me most who have tried it would agree that it is a disappointing choice..

6. Re: Carrie B. tour discount coupons???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, October 16, 2009