We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

Hubby and I are heading to Ft. Lauderdale in late August for our anniversary. Don't see many hotels that offer ocean front rooms with a private balcony. Anyone know of any? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Level Contributor
289 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

try beachcomber in pompano beach about 10 drive to ft lauderdale I have stayed here many times and love the location

Lowell...
Level Contributor
62 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

You may also try Holiday Inn, Hollywood Beach. They have ocean front with private balconies, directly on the beach, and refrigerator in room. Not very far from FLL.

Hope this was helpful, have a wonderful anniversary.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

Ocean front with Balcony in Fort Lauderdale - Marriott Harbour Beach Resort.

All otheres have A1A, Atlantic Blvd between the Hotel and the Ocean, so they are not directly on the ocean.

Level Contributor
289 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

beachcomber is directly on the beach 2 pools small tiki bar great location across the street stripe center with great liitle bar/restuarant pizza wings sandwiches liquor store next door beach shops and a pony kegs [7-11 type store]

USA
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

Isn't Lago Mar (with balconies) directly on the beach?

Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

Thank you so much for your input!

Boston
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Oceanfront Hotel with Balcony

I just got back from Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and it is a beautiful resort. Expensive but I thought worth it. Especially if it's your anniversary! We stayed on the 3rd floor and the balcony was very big. Do not stay at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper!!! It was gross. Have fun.