We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach hotel recommendations

Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Beach hotel recommendations

We will be flying into FLL at noon and flying out the next morning at 10:00. We would like to stay at a beach hotel close enough to the airport to use Uber and especially looking for a quick trip back to the airport in the morning. We don't need anything fancy and would probably prefer a budget place over something more pricey.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
16,222 posts
268 reviews
1. Re: Beach hotel recommendations

When ? Some mention of your budget per night might help with better suggestions.

Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Beach hotel recommendations

Sorry, should have included that. It will be a Tuesday in mid-June and I would be happy with $100.00/night (we will probably get 2 rooms) or $200.00 if there was a suite available.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
41,359 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Beach hotel recommendations

The least expensive beach hotel I could see for a Tuesday in June was Best Western Oceanside for $159 which includes breakfast. A few blocks off the beach small Mom and Pop refurbished motels owned by the North Village Group are about $90 but are just small motesl around a pool. One of them is caled Tranquillo , if you want to take a look. hey ahve seversl of that type. All but tehir property called Victoraia Park are not on the beach but justa few blocks off.

I don't think what you want is realistic in your price range.Most in that price point for that month midweek are shabby hotels and well off the beach.. Mid June is a popular time for famly trips here.

Edited: 11:37 pm, February 27, 2018
Reply to: Beach hotel recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted