We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Executive/Priceless car rental

Louisiana
Level Contributor
132 posts
77 reviews
18 helpful votes
Executive/Priceless car rental

Has anyone used this car rental company before from FIL airport before? What type experience did you have? I have rented a speciality (which means random or whatever available at the time of purchase). There rate was so low compared to other carriers that I'm just a little concerned!! Do they carry new low mileage cars and how long was your wait for pick up? Any advice greatly appreciated!!

95 replies to this topic
Somersworth, New...
4 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Just be aware that these off brand rental companies may have different insurance requirements. They may expect you to provide proof of insurance at time of rental if you choose to decline their offering. And if you don't have proof of insurance, expect to be hit with significant additional charges! I have never had this happen to me renting from major agencies (Avis, Enterprise, National, etc.). But let's say I had a very bad experience with another off brand company (Sunshine Rent-A-Car) in FLL.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
132 posts
77 reviews
18 helpful votes
2. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Thank you so much!!! I will defiantly call to confirm there requirements!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Don't bother calling anyone. What is said on the phone is not FACT, but rather just a simple phone conversation. Go on their website and search for their terms/conditions or policies. Comb through that and if you want, print them out to take them with you or have them saved on your phone to pull up at the counter in case an employee is not aware of their own policies (happens more often than you think.) You can easily be told false information or misleading information on the phone and you will have no way to confirm it.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
41,759 posts
11 reviews
31 helpful votes
4. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Many mixed reviews on Google- many one star a few five star- I'd believe the one star and avoid them... unfortunately many of these companies are capturing customers looking for bargains in our very high priced winter rental market-and think it is a big mistake to use them- very shabby office in a run down location. Reviews report some very deceptive behaviors involving final price charged.

The link to those reviews is broken- I'll fiddle with a possible fix via Tiny URL

Edited: 5:25 pm, January 24, 2018
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
41,759 posts
11 reviews
31 helpful votes
5. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Some that I found via Yelp- most one star

https:/…executive-car-rental-fort-lauderdale

Brooklyn, New York
1 post
6. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Stay away, I booked my car through Orbitz and was quoted " Due at pick-up: $24.58 " , but when I got to executive (taking 2 shuttles) they added 24.00 in wacky fees, so I paid double, classic bait and switch, same thing happened to the lady in front of me

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
41 helpful votes
7. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

DO NOT RENT from Priceless Car Rental (a.k.a. Executive Car Rental). Their office is on a secluded industrial street far from the airport. There is no signage on the outside or even inside the establishment. They have 4 large TV screens but only 3 chairs for customers.

Visiting family during the holidays, reserved a compact car online for 1 week picking up at 10am the Thursday after Christmas. Chose this company because of the rate. Arrived at 10 and were told we were 2nd on the waitlist for cars to be returned. If we didn’t want to wait we could upgrade to an SUV, of course paying more money. We choose to wait. More customers began to arrive to pick up cars they had reserved only to be told the same story. Over an hour later the place was so crowded tempers rose, I thought a riot was going to break out. Some customers called Uber and left others like us continued to wait. Now I know why they have so many TV’s to keep the irate customers entertained. After almost 1 ½ hours of waiting, rep. Adam offered us the SUV for the same price we had reserved. So we thought ok, not bad. We have premium car rental insurance with Amex so we only wanted Liability insurance. They bundle all the insurance options together so it’s take it or not. The insurance for 1 week was going to be $210 whereas the car rental itself without taxes would be $150. Not sure what our plans would be so we asked if there was a penalty if we returned the car early and Adam said no problem. Additional note they charge $250 deposit which supposedly is credited back when you return the car. We decided to return the car 2 days earlier. When we asked when we would get refunded the $250 deposit were told there was a $350 charge for returning the car early. So Adam lied, the term is written on the back of the agreement in tiny print which was not brought to our attention. My husband called their main office turns out to be Executive Car Rental, the woman who he spoke with was so rude she actually hung up the phone without properly addressing our situation.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
19 helpful votes
8. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

BEWARE they offer cheap rates but they do not refund the deposits to your credit card. I travel all the time and have never had such a disaster a rental was supposed to be 30.17 has cost me 289.17 they refuse to call back and have no customer service.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
132 posts
77 reviews
18 helpful votes
9. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Thank you for the info!! I had already canceled my rental from reading all the bad previous reviews!! Thanks so much@!

2 posts
10. Re: Executive/Priceless car rental

Did you get your money back? Did you have to dispute the charge? I just got back Tuesday and waiting on refund.

Reply to: Executive/Priceless car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted