We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Best Western Oceanside

Lake George NY
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Best Western Oceanside

Any good restaurants near Best Western Oceanside. Went to Bahia Cabana last year, loved the view and location, didn't think the food was the greatest. We have a reservation at 15th St. Fisheries for dinner and one at Charleys Crab. What do you think of Charleys Crab anything better?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,489 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurants near Best Western Oceanside

I think you did mean 15th Street Fisheries- there is no restaurant with the name 17th St. Fisheries. There is a fairly new restaurant on 17th St. that is called Fish- it's in the building next to the Convention Center, but I rather doubt that is the one you went to. Fifteenth St. Fisheries is the restaurant right on the Intracoastal that you can see from the Hyatt. to get there by car, you go down a street that runs parrallel to 17th St and dead ends at the restaurant - that is 15th St. -maybe that will help you remember which you went to. I don't think they do a Caesar Salad at Fish. They used to at 15th St Fisheries- but not sure if it's still on their new menu or is included with dinner if it is.

Coral Springs FL
Level Contributor
736 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurants near Best Western Oceanside

Lulu, Isn't the Quarterdeck somewhere over there? The food at Quarterdeck (to me) is very delicious, but I am not sure exactly where it is located....

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,489 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurants near Best Western Oceanside

There's one on Cordova Rd( north at the Embassy Suites traffic signal) and another closer to the Oceanside a block west of A1A on Las Olas. I likr Quarterdeck too ,but it may be more of a casual bar atmosphere than these folks wanted. Also on Cordova is Southport Raw Bar , very much like Quarterdeck too - and a locals hangout- have you seen their oyster bumper stickers around?

14. Re: Restaurants near Best Western Oceanside

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 28, 2009