We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Walt Disney World

Which Florida City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Walt Disney World

Hi, hopefully posting this under the correct topic.... we are 2 families of 5 (both families with children aged between 4 and 11) planning a trip to Walt Disney World in May 2014. We are wanting to stay at a Disney accommodation due to the extra hours benefit at the different parks. We are after recommendations on moderate accommodation for 5 people. I noticed that the "value" resorts accommodate 5 people but are overly themed. Any ideas? Also have read about the dining packages and wanting to know if they are a good idea.

Also we will need to travel down to Fort Lauderdale to board a cruise and wanting to know if anyone can recommend best mode of transport for the 10 of us.

Thanks in advance!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
12,477 posts
96 reviews
1. Re: Walt Disney World

D0nnal3, You need to repost your questions on the Orlando and Disney forums. Florida City is actually a city located south of Miami near the Everglades. I would help if I could with your questions but its I don't have the info for you. There is also a general Florida forum you could try.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Walt Disney World

Thank you!!

3. Re: Walt Disney World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 03, 2014