We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Topaz Hotel

columbusIN
1 post
Save Topic
The Topaz Hotel

Anyone been to the Topaz?? I would like to hear a review of someone that has stayed there?

lvoss

croton-on-hudson, ny
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: The Topaz Hotel

It is an absolutely wonderful place. I hate to even talk about it because it will get too crowded. It is special and it is charming and it is surprising. I don't know anyplace else quite like it. I don't want to give any specifics. You'll have to find out for youself! I'm going back again next week, maybe I'll tell you more.

Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Topaz Hotel

Tell me more too, I want to stay there if its nice, What is near there for dining? Can u walk to anything? Any pic's?

west penwith
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Topaz Hotel

the Topaz is a great little place.

I come from a family of hotel owners in England and was pleasantly suprised. We had a room in one of the Motel rooms to the right of the main building....Perfectly adequate for the $70 fee. it is right on the beach. On a long strip maybe 500 yards from the main crossroads and the pier of Flagler town.

It also has a nice restaurant and a great pool to relax in after a day on the beach.

The restaurant looked busy and well priced with raised decking and sea views. The main building also appeared to have some guest rooms within the building but they looked quite old fashioned and quaint...however some people will love that.

Our room was great. Just up a few steps with our own key, nice large window and 2 queen beds. There was a fridge and a good bathroom. All the rooms look the same but try to get one facing the sea rather than the south side-on block near the pool.

I think they probably have 28 of these rooms.

Plenty of parking and literally 30 mtrs from the beach.

overall a fantastic location for me and my girlfriend. We wanted to stay longer but had to meet people in Miami.

Would not hesitate going back or reccomending.

All said and done, do not expect 5 star luxury. it is a great little motel, clean and friendly and for the price you cannot complain at all.

If this place was to get a refurb it would be fantastic.

4. Re: The Topaz Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Flagler Beach