We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach front rentals

Which Fernandina Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
McCook, Nebraska
1 post
Save Topic
beach front rentals

Looking for a beach front rental in the Fernandina Beach Amelia Island area July 17, 2013 to July 23, 2013 but having trouble whereas places want Sat. - Sat and not Wed. to Tues....any suggestions on finding a beachfront property not requiring Sat. - Sat. would be helpful...thanks

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach front rentals

YIKKES..good luck with that!!! We booked ours back in february for july, and even then they were hard to find. As far as renting mid week, i dont know of any that will do that in mid summer, some will at the end of the season.. I wish you the best at finding something.

Avon, OH
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beach front rentals

Try summerbeach.com. I have my condo rented through them and someone has rented our unit July 17th-23rd. You may have to call as I don't think the actual website will let you book a Wed-Wed, but if you call the office they can help you.

st louis. mo
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach front rentals

Hi I had the exact same problem-try Amelia rentals.com....they may have one or two condos that are available for non-Sat to Sat rentals. Be aware though that with this company you are not renting from Amelia Island Plantation directly so you will not get some of the benefits of renting through them. But AIP does not show pics of the condos at all so I could not use them.

Edited: 5:49 pm, May 27, 2013
4. Re: beach front rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 29, 2014