We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre wedding dinner for group

Princeton, Kentucky
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pre wedding dinner for group

I need a good location to host my sons wedding rehearsal dinner in Fernandina Beach area. Group of 25-30 Please help.

Fernandina Beach FL
Destination Expert
for Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach
Level Contributor
1,667 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

There are a number of restaurants that have party/banquet rooms including Cafe Karibo (FB historic district), Sliders(oceanfront), Beech Street Grill (edge of historic district), Joe's 2nd Street Bistro (HD), Crab Trap (HD) that will give you a good price range. You might also try contacting some of the other well regarded restaurants such as Kelly's Courtyard, Espana, Horizons that might be willing to block out their indoor restaurant. I'm sure some others will have some suggestions as well. good luck.

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
896 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

I would pass on the Crab Trap. Just one man's opinion.

michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Ditto. If you want more casual, Karibo is the best. Great upstairs room. Espana or Beech Street Grill for a little more upscale. All in the downtown area.

Princeton, Kentucky
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Thanks so much. What about Barbara Jean's? It has been suggested.

michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Not really a good layout for a large group, unless you took over the whole restaurant. Nice view and outdoor deck though.

Avon, OH
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Check into Gourmet Gourmet. It's located down past the Ritz on the southern end of the island. Here is the link to the website:

http://gourmetgourmetfood.com/home

Princeton, Kentucky
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Thank you, I will!

Princeton, Kentucky
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Thanks for all of your help! We've chosen Slider's and hope it will be a great experience!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
36 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

Not sure what your price range is but Salt Restaurant at the Ritz Carlton has a wonderful private room. We hosted the family dinner here before our daughter's wedding n 2010 for 22 people. Gourmet Gourmet is not really a great spot for a rehearsal dinner unless you can rent out the entire place and have them stay open late. Horizons is terrific to work with we had the bridesmaids luncheon here and the owners are wonderful.

10. Re: Pre wedding dinner for group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 12, 2013