We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

englewood beach and yacht club

carlsbad
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
englewood beach and yacht club

can you please tell me anything about this place?? good? bad?

Webster, NY
Level Contributor
24 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: englewood beach and yacht club

Hello golfman69:

How was the Englewood Beach and yacht club? I am going there Saturday and will be there for one week. Have never been to Englewood, do you have any suggestions for dining? We love seafood and island type places.

Thank you.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: englewood beach and yacht club

Kmoyer - I am going there in November so would be grateful for any info you are able to give

Thanks

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: englewood beach and yacht club

we stayed in englewood last year and we went to a few good eating places.

we got a boat which took us over to palm island,where we had a lovely meal at the rum bay restaurent.

there was not enough things to do to keep our 17 year old daughter happy,but we found a lot of things to see and do in the area,and we stayed at the palm manor condos which had supermarkets,bars and shops all within walking distance.

im sure you will enjoy.

jim

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: englewood beach and yacht club

jollyhols

we are also going back in november the 15th and staying in a villa.

i am waiting to see where the villa is located.

where are you staying?

jim

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: englewood beach and yacht club

Jmima 63:

Hi - we are staying at Unit 123 I believe, in the Englewood Beach & Yacht Club. After spending a week in Orlando we will drive down to Englewood. Sadly we will be leaving a few days before you arrive, on Sat 11th Nov - shame, it would have been nice to have someone to meet up with at a bar or restaurant!

6. Re: englewood beach and yacht club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Englewood