We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Englewood

Bloomington,IN
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Englewood

I've been visiting your area since 1990 and I just got back from a three month stay near Venice. For those visiting if you want some good Italian food at excellent prices you ought to go eat at Mama's. You can get a huge plate of spagetti, ziti. or ravioli for $6-7 and the shrimp palermo is delish at about $10.95. I've never left there without a big doggy bag cuz they are so generous with their helpings. It is out on 776 I think. And across the street from Mama's is a place to visit also. I had a drink there called VooDoo Juice. Whew! They have live music often and food is good. If you are in Venice head for Luna's. It can't be beat. Another great Italian place with huge helpings and great prices! I love the whole north port, englewood, venice area and hope to move down full time in a couple of years. Folks are great!!!

New York
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Englewood

Thanks Plantfreek - spaghetti it will be one night while there vacationing.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,083 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Englewood

thanks Plant.

Mama's has been rec'd to me but haven't tried it yet. Will put it on the list for July perhaps.

3. Re: Englewood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Englewood