We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring break

jk guys!
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
spring break

im going to party so hard in destin next week....

anyway does anyone notice just how many people from missouri go to destin?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: spring break

Does anyone notice? huh? Not unless someone is standing at the city limits of Destin and counting car tags from Missouri.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spring break

Judging from your screen name and your message, you might see parts of Destin that the tourists usually miss-like the inside of the Destin city jail! Do be careful with the partying. The powers that be in Destin have no intention of it becoming another Panama City and the Police will be everywhere.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach
Florida Panhandle, FL
ted
texas
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spring break

in between the directionally challenged Canadian drivers in the silver Lumina van, the rusted out 1991 ford pickup truck with no taillights and the "honk if you love hank" bumper sticker, and the swerving, upchucking teenagers with a hormonal imbalance, i'll try to count some missouri plates for you....

jk guys!
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: spring break

Not what I mean, I go down to Destin fairly often, and it seems that there was a lot of Missourians - from talking to people, but you people must not socialize.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spring break

Actually, now that you mention it, I do recall seeing a lot of Missouri tags the last time I was there (December). I noticed because one of my good friends is from Missouri.

Letsgetwasted, if you would change your screen name to something a little less offensive and juvenile, people might take you and your questions a little more seriously.