We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Topic
Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

Does anyone have any personal experiences or know anyone who used a particular charter for fishing? I know you have to charter the boat with usually 6-10 people. I will only have 2 in my group. I have seen websites and other places that list the charters, but I wanted to know if anyone can give a personal reccomnedation. Thanks for the help!!

Destin, Fl
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

skoorb, Capt. Casey Weldon runs The Blue Print. We always get a limit when I go out with him. His website is www.destincharters.net . You should give him a call, he will take a smaller group.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

Thanks for info jsmiii20. I am going to check the website now.

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

You may want to try out:

Destin Charter Service

www.destinfishingservice.com

They represent 38 boats and often "group" people together. Meaning if you only have 2 people, there very well might be another party with only 2 people. They will put small groups together on one boat and you all split the price.

This is very very common. They are also affiliated with Advernture Charter Service with a wide variety of choices.

Happy fishing!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

Thanks once again yppub for all the information.

arkansas
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Deep Sea Fishing in Destin

my husband fishes on the constant threat.. it's a new fast small fishing charter. you can go to AJ's website to look at the boat and get some info on the captain and the rates. check it out i think this is probley what you have in mind.