We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Villas at Destiny

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach Villas at Destiny

Does anyone know anything about the "Beach Villas at Destiny?" We are thinking about renting one of these condos - supposedly across the street from the beach (tunnel to get to the beach). Are they nice? Good (big) beach? Nice area?

Thanks for the help!

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Villas at Destiny

Tunnel to get to the beach? That's a new one on me! I don't think we have any tunnels to get to the beach.

The villas are nestled between a small lake and the beach. You won't have any problem crossing the two land beach road. Yes, it is a very nice area. Destiny is in Crystal Beach and is a desirable area.

The villas, I believe, are little free standing villas, with one unit up and one unit down. There is a pool.

James Lee Park is right across the stree which has a restaurant, though not the best food.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Villas at Destiny

It definitely says "underground tunnel to beach" on the description - I went back to the listing to double check that I didn't read it wrong. I'm glad to hear it's only on a little two lane road. With the "tunnel" I was afraid maybe it was on a major highway or something!

The listing also mentions access to "Club Destiny" which has additional amenities. Is this "club" on the same grounds? Or is it in another location?

Thanks for the helpful info!

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Villas at Destiny

Here's more:

The architectural configuration of the Beach Villas at Destiny was conceived with flexibility and convenience in mind. Each building contains two separate units.

As part of Destiny, the Beach Villas provide owners with access to outstanding amenities. Club Destiny, which has set the standard along the Gulf Coast for community clubhouses and recreation areas, is open to villa owners. Enjoy all the luxury of the $3.5 million clubhouse facility, complete with children's playground, heated pool and whirlpool spa, lighted tennis courts, putting green, fitness center and private movie theater. The Beach Villas neighborhood also has its own private pool, cabana and deck area, as well as Destiny's signature tropical landscaping.

What listing are you looking at? Maybe there is a tunnel???

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Villas at Destiny

I was looking at Southernresorts.com. Their description for each of the units they rent mentions the tunnel. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Villas at Destiny

You're right... the IS a tunnel. I'll be! You learn something everyday!!!

I don't know why all the rental companies don't advertise that.

Have a great time.

ted
texas
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Villas at Destiny

i thought you knew everything about Destin!!!!!