We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Specials

Dismal, Tennessee
2 posts
Restaurant Specials

Besides Marina Cafe, Destin Chops, and Lighthouse which other restaurants offer half price, buy 1 get 1 free, etc.?

1. Re: Restaurant Specials

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:35 am, October 06, 2006
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,044 posts
2. Re: Restaurant Specials

Many restaurants offer the specials only at certain times, for example between 5pm-6pm.

Bluesurfman - LOL I don't think I would even give King any!

location, location...
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
92 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant Specials

see my earlier post that gave a star rating. 1 star = dog food. woof!

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
4. Re: Restaurant Specials

Pandoras Steakhouse in FWB (not sure about other locations) has a prime rib "while it lasts" special on Sundays for $12.95. They open at 5:00, reservations recommended. We loved it!

location, location...
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
92 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant Specials

Does Staffs in FWB have early bird specials?

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
6. Re: Restaurant Specials

They had a "special of the day", like all restautants do I guess, that was $2 less than the menu price (woopee!). I didn't see an early bird special, but they could have. I did keep one of their menus, that resembles an old newspaper.

7. Re: Restaurant Specials

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 15, 2009