We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long range forecast

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Long range forecast

Starting to pack for destin April 11-19, hoping the long range forecast has room for improvement :(

One website I saw listed a high in the 50s for next Wednesday! Lots of 60s & rain. Hopefully Mother Nature doesn't let us down!

Yikes!!!!

georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long range forecast

wunderground.com showing low 70's and no chance of rain until tuesday the 15th....it will be fine, the forecasts always say 30-40 percent chance of rain but you will be under the "destin dome", it will be fine...hey at least you won't be in buffalo!

Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long range forecast

haha burrdog! You said it right!

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long range forecast

Very true!!!! I now get to use the uncertain weather forecast as my excuse to delay packing :)

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Long range forecast

I once heard that when you pull up the weather on the weather apps you are actaully get the weather for Mobile, Alabama. Guess that is considered the closest big city? I log onto the destin log newspaper site, for true local weather.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Long range forecast

The Chamber of Commerce should coin that term, Under the Destin Dome! Good one, Burrdog.

Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Long range forecast

looks like you have 2 days of rain 80-90% But looks really nice the rest of your stay! Think Destin Dome! haha Have fun!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,184 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Long range forecast

I'm starting to pull out clothes for our upcoming trip. People keep asking me what the weather will be like, I don't have the heart to look. We'll be there in two weeks. We're expecting snow AGAIN next week.

Kennesaw, Georgia
Level Contributor
642 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Long range forecast

A bad weather day or two in Destin is better than a good day at home....Just sayin

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,184 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Long range forecast

I tried the Destin Log website, couldn't find any local weather, had to use weather.com etc. Hmmm.

MO
Level Contributor
589 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Long range forecast

Try using Accuweather.com they are pretty good.

Edited: 10:39 pm, April 11, 2014