We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Storm Karen - need advice

Level Contributor
120 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Tropical Storm Karen - need advice

We're supposed to be driving down from Indiana to the Destin area on Saturday. Our original plan was to get down there in the evening. Based on the latest weather forcast - should we still try to do this? Or postpone until Sunday? Needless to say...living in Indiana..I don't have a lot of experience with tropical storms. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Florida Panhandle, FL
21. Re: Tropical Storm Karen - need advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 07, 2014