We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

Owensville, MO
4 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

We are planning to stay in Destin for Jan., Feb., & Mar., how much sunshine can we anticipate? We heard it raided a lot that time of year? Does it rain all day every day? What are the varing degrees of temperatures?

Owensville, MO
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

How much sunshine is there? Does the sun shine or is it cloudy and rainy all day?

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,781 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

Usually plenty of sun. You usually get really warm days in with the cool ones. You will see plenty of snowbirds sitting in the sun enjoying it even when it is usually in the 60s

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,970 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

It is the Sunshine State! January is probably the coldest month, but definitely not the rainy season!

Find something to block any wind, and you can still get a nice tan!

United States
Level Contributor
6,530 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

We were there for a month last February and I wore heavy sweaters with a vest almost every day. The sun was shining a lot though, so it was not like Missouri at that time of year! Mid 50s is not shorts weather to me, if it is to you, then bring your shorts. I will bring my sweaters again. Still very nice there!

5. Re: Weather in Destin, Fl. in Jan., Feb., & Mar.,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Destin