We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Specials

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alpharetta,Georgia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday Specials

My family and I are arriving tomorrow to spend a fun filled week celebrating my husbands 40th birthday, we are staying at the Majestic Sun. Are there any birthday specials or freebies offered by local establishments he could take advantage of. Or, are does anyone have any specific recommendations for fun to make this a memorable birthday for him? We plan to try and go deep sea fishing, hopefully in a small group setting that would offer more reasonable rates, although I have not scheduled anything in advance. Any and all advice is truly appreciated.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,383 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Specials

If the fishing trip does not work out I think you would enjoy renting a pontoon boat and going to Crab Island.

Alpharetta,Georgia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Specials

Cool. I'll check that out. Thanks!

3. Re: Birthday Specials

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 16, 2014