We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

Evansville, Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

My family and I are going to Destin at the end of June, and I am trying to find some activities, places to eat, coffee shops, places to shop, things to do while we are there. Any suggestions? I know a friend of mine told me about Red Bar in Santa Rosa, so I am hoping we can do that..any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Indiana
Level Contributor
936 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

Look at the top of the board , Top questions about Destin.

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
349 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

We are in Destin now. Really enjoyed dinner at Fudpuckers ( chicken was great but no one liked the fish) and had lunch today at McGuires. Would highly recommend both.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

The Red Bar is in Grayton Beach.Drive just a little bit down 30A and you will find Seaside,Seagrove and a lot of little beach communities.Lot's of places to eat,shop and explore.Silver Sands Mall in Destin will give you lot's of stores and I always leave with less money than I planned to but-- oh well it's vacation!

Madison, Mississippi
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

The outlet mall ( I think it is called The Commons) has tons of stores. I could spend an entire day there!

Hendersonville, TN
Level Contributor
126 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

The outlet mall has a little bit of everything. Personally, though, my trip to Destin is never complete without a trip to Banana Bart's! As for food, we love Dewey Destin, Harbor Docks, the Back Porch, and Gilligan's. We're pretty easy to please.

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

If you have kids, you might consider gulfarium.com.

7. Re: Things to do, places to eat, shop, play near Destin, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 19, 2014