We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new condos

Mississippi
Level Contributor
478 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
new condos

hey guys. we have gone to destin for many many years and stayed all over. sandestin westwinds, tops'l, and silver shells are my 3 favorites!. we will be going in aug with 3 families. our children range from 3-9 yrs old. when we were there last year, we say several new condos under construction. just curious if anyone knows if there are any brand new condos finished. my friend said there is a new addition to silver shells?? just checking before i make my resorvations. tks, 2boys

Destin, Florida
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: new condos

There is an addition to Silver Shells. Why don't you check out their website.

www.silvershells.com

2. Re: new condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 16, 2009