We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Beach Photographer

Maumelle, Arkansas
1 post
Save Topic
Affordable Beach Photographer

We will be vacationing in Destin, Fl in May looking for an affordable photo session on the beach. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

69 replies to this topic
Santa Rosa Beach...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

"Affordable" photographer in Destin is a challenging thing to find. I know a girl locally that does quality work at a fair price without minimum order requirements. Here is a link to some of her work http://deanslistphoto.blogspot.com/

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
170 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

Old man and the sea is a good photographer. You can also find him on fb looking up his business name.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
939 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

Dave Davis with Old Man and the Sea Photography is am amazing photographer and is very reasonable. We stay in hie rental Beach Bums Hideaway on Okaloosa. Give Dave a call. You will not be sorry!!!

St. Paul
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

If you have a good camera bring or buy a tripod and use the timer. We always get great pictures. I've seen a thousand "professional" sessions and they all do the same thing and use the same poses.

5. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, April 27, 2013

texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

We used Marguerite with M&M Photography. I should have just thrown the $450 in the gulf. We were looking so forward to the family pictures with our new grandchildren. This was our first family photo together. She gave me a book of proofs. They were terrible. I was heartbroken the coloring was so bad. I can get over the wasted money, but it will take longer to get over the lost opportunity for a nice family photo. Either everyone was blue looking or we were all very orange. Very orange. Even the pictures on the website you use to order were all orange. She said they could be cleaned up when you order. Don't think I will take that chance of throwing more money away. Hate to say it, but i would not recommend her. Sorry Marguerite.

7. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, June 25, 2014

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
33 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

We use Banas Photography in Panama City, we have been using her for 4 years, she is on facebook. It is worth the drive. She will meet you also!

9. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:01 am, June 26, 2014

10. Re: Affordable Beach Photographer

Removed on: 3:35 pm, June 26, 2014
Edited: 3:35 pm, June 26, 2014

Reply to: Affordable Beach Photographer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted