We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destin House Hunters is on!!

Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Destin House Hunters is on!!

It's 10:00pm here in Missouri.....House Hunters is showing my favorite place!! Destin!!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,634 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

Missed it - will have to look for reruns.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

Is this the one with the little dog? I think his name was Mr. Poo? When it first aired the couple said they planned to marry in a year. I wonder if they ever did? I wanted to yell into the TV that the guy should run for his life!

Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

TexasCowgirl that is so funny, my husband and I said the same thing!!!

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

TexasCowgirl, that was exactly what I was thinking. She definetly had issues!!!!

Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

Yes TexasCowgirl! I was wanting the guy to run too! haha Wonder if they are still around. LOL!

Slinger, WI
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

This is all so funny! My husband and I watched it and he said he would throw himself in the Gulf if he had to spend one second with her. The poor guy didn't get his place on the golf course, did he? I guess her fake "accessories" won that argument!

Nokomis, FL and...
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

You're so right. That self-indulgent princess was looking for an on-site spa, a house on the beach, etc. The dog actually had on sunglasses. Totally repulsive.

United States
Level Contributor
6,353 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

Oh, I wish I had seen it. I do know they are completely scripted though. I know someone who was on it. They had her say things that made her sound not at all nice, and she is the sweetest person. When the episode aired, she did not want anyone to even watch it, they made her sound so awful.

MO
Level Contributor
589 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

I seem this one before also. If he didn't run then, he probably has by now. I hope!!!

Edited: 2:06 pm, September 03, 2013
10. Re: Destin House Hunters is on!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 05, 2014