We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

review

Huntsville...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
review

We wrote a review on Tripadvisor about our condo stay, and it has yet to be posted. (2 weeks ago) Do you know if they can keep reviews from not posting if it's a bad one?

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: review

Doubt if that is the reason as there have been other bad reviews posted. Looks like you have reviews posted now - on Fudpuckers and Back Porch.

Edited: 3:47 pm, September 10, 2012
Huntsville...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: review

yes, I got emails telling me my reviews were up, but, the review for the Sun Destin condo and hotel never came up.

Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: review

When we first started renting out our condo, we used Dale Peterson as a management company, we had about 4 really nice reviews. When we stopped using them we could no longer find our reviews. I think unless the condo is on flipkey (the trip advisor listing) you cannot find them.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
555 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: review

Well Susan, You have the floor here....

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: review

Yes Susan, give us your review here, good or bad.

6. Re: review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 12, 2013