We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

Ohio
Level Contributor
691 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

…wordpress.com/2012/08/22/eating-destin-2012/

Ohio
Level Contributor
691 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

Peaches - I haven't, but it's on my list/radar!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

I love Stinkys Fish Camp - right next door is the Liars Club which I hear has great breakfasts

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
2,622 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

I could eat at Stinky's every day of my vacation.

Ohio
Level Contributor
691 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

I've never heard of the Liars Club - I'll have to look that up!

Is Stinky's kid friendly? (I'd subject my kids to it, regardless, but we vacation with another couple, with a younger kid)

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

I've eaten at the Liars Club and did not think it was anything special. I've eaten brunch at Stinky's several times and loved it. That doesn't make sense to me because isn't it the same food? Stinky's is always loaded with kids when I've been there. The only place I would not bring kids to is Cafe Tango because it doesn't have food kids would like. The food is fantastic but not for kids.

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

TCG - Thanks for that - I am not a big breakfast eater so it is doubtful I would make it over there. You are right same owners - but I am thinking different cooking crew. Breakfast probably doesn't have the chef overseeing it.

Edited: 11:20 am, February 06, 2013
Hendersonville, TN
Level Contributor
126 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

Took my kids to Stinky's last summer, definitely kid-friendly. Still not my favorite in the area, but definitely worth a visit.

28. Re: Eating Destin 2012 - my food blog!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Destin