We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Favorite - LaFamilia

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
New Favorite - LaFamilia

We just got back and had a wonderful time as usual. We did have more rain than ever, which was a bit of a downer, but it did give way to a wonderful meal. One afternoon we ran into La Familia to get out of the rain and grab some lunch. It is a small unassuming restaurant right on Hwy 98, close to the Destin bridge. We had no idea we were in for such a treat. My son had the kids cheese pizza which was larger than most adult mediums. It was made with the freshest ingredients. I had the baked tilapia with white wine, lemon butter and capers...yummy. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Valentina waited on us. She was prompt and pleasant. We will definitely return next time!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
669 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Favorite - LaFamilia

It's nice when surprise trips turn into something awesome!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,601 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Favorite - LaFamilia

This is really one of my favorites - not a big fan of their fish dishes but their pasta dishes are great. Never have tried their pizza - might have to soon

Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Favorite - LaFamilia

This place was TERRIFIC....loved it; Great food, great service. We went around lunch time and had the lunch specials; Seemed like everyone in the place had "heard" about it and was giving it a try; We too just got back from Destin and can't wait to return; La Famiglia ....you're missing out if you skip this place.

4. Re: New Favorite - LaFamilia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 24, 2013