We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites?

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Embassy Suites?

Anyone stay at Embassy Suites? I was just wondering exactly how long of a walk it is to the beach from thier grounds? A couple of other Destin ?'s too... Whats the weather like in the first week of April? Are you able to swim in the Gulf? ( water temp wise) And is the water as "emerald" as they say and as the pic show? Thanks alot.

Mj.

ted
texas
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites?

it's right across the street. there's beach access, although it's not on the beach exactly. air temps probably in the low 80's. the beaches aren't exactly like they were before the hurricane, but pretty close. definitely as good as anything else in florida. the hotel is actually in miramar beach. nice outdoor pool.

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites?

Hotel is across the street from the beach, but you have to drive to beach access. Sewage treatment plant a block north.

Yes the water is as Emerald as you see.

ted
texas
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Embassy Suites?

hopefully he won't have to interact with the sewage treatment plant! i didn't even know it was there--2-3 million dollars homes in the area!

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Embassy Suites?

You are right! Real Estate is unbelievable here in Destin. But, believe me, you KNOW about that treatment plant certain times of the year. It is located right off Hwy 98 on Miramar Beach Drive. Some times during the hottest times, you have to roll the windows up driving on 98 in the area.

YOU WILL KNOW.......