We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Mile Village

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
momto2boys07
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Four Mile Village

I am looking at vacation rentals for a family trip coming up. I found one that looks great in Four Mile Village. Can anyone tell me about this area? Is it close to Seaside? Is it a good location for families? Any information one can give would be greatly appreciated.

Hernando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,269 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Mile Village

4 Mile Village is a hidden gem. Gated, very private beach, nature preserve, war artifacts and there are celebrities that own there. Very tranquil setting even with Sandestin's high rises in the distance.

Anyone can go in and hike the Coffeen Nature Preserve trails but you have to make an appointment and meet the ranger at the gate.

About 40 minute ride to Seaside.

momto2boys07
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Mile Village

Thanks for the reply!!! :)

3. Re: Four Mile Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Destin