We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bay club 1 or 2

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
bay club 1 or 2

hi i was wondering if anyone has info on which hotel offered by fairfield is better. the people who work for fairfield know nothing about the resorts or if they are located on the beach or not. please i am looking for any advice on these 2 condos

Corinth, Mississippi
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bay club 1 or 2

I have not personally stayed at either one, but I have seen them. Bay Club 2 are 2 bedrooms. Very new. None are on the beach...no beach view. However, the pool looks very nice and is right on the bay. If they are like the other Fairfields, I'm sure they are very nice.

woodstock, georgia
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bay club 1 or 2

I have stayed at both properties and own at Bay Club II.

I would definitely recommend BCII if you have the option. They are only 2 years old as opposed to BCI which is probably 15-20 years old. There are W/D in the units in BCII and very nicely furnished. The advantage of both properties is that they are inside the Sandestin resort so you can enjoy the pool, restaurants, and the Village at Baytowne Wharf which is wonderful. There is a tram that goes to the beach and the village throughout the day and evening. Thanks!

Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor