We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain Rain Go away

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lacombe, la
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
Rain Rain Go away

I have been checking Destin's weather this week and the 10 day forcast. Its says rain every day. I know I have check other years and it always perdicted rain but we seldom got any. I just can't remember if it said 60%. Also yesterday and today when I checked it said it was raining. We have been having terrible thunderstorms in South Louisiana the last week. But really it doesn't rain all day. Is this the case in Destin??

Destin,Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain Rain Go away

Some days-rain all day.

Other days-nothing but sun!

Some other days-sun, rain, sun, sprinkles, sun, half-sun, half-rain, half sun-rain, rain, rain, sun sun, night!

Hope this helps!

Hernando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain Rain Go away

Destinites had been experiencing a very hot drought up until 2 days ago when thankfully it has been raining, my yard really needed it.

Kinda cloudy and drizzily today too, we should be back to normal weather patterns soon - clear until afternoon and then scattered thunderstorms - although most thunderstorms stay on the north side of the bay.

lacombe, la
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain Rain Go away

I can understand the drought thing that's what we had the beginning of the summer. As long as it is not a rainout every day we should be fine. We are not into shopping accept on the last day after checkout. I could not stand to be in the condo with 3 little kids staring out the window. We also like to go to the beach with our things in the morning and leave them there until the beach service picks up the chairs. See ya'll Saturday. YIPEE its here.

IL
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain Rain Go away

localgurl - what about night-rain-night-rain-night-rain, sun, sun, sun, bathroom break, day-night?

Destin,Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain Rain Go away

Sorry, forgot about all the breaks that one must take between, sun and rain. LOL