We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Sun

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Campbellsville, KY
9 posts
Save Topic
Majestic Sun

Does anyone know anything about this condominium? I know you have to cross the street to get to the beach, but is it a private beach? Just any info at all would be helpful...there's a group of about 30 of us that will be staying there. My entire family...so if you see a large group of half-drunk, obnoxious Kentuckians, please say hello!!! lol

Destin,Florida
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Sun

That is so funny! Be careful crossing 98 you group of half-drunk, obnoxious Kentuckians!

Campbellsville, KY
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Sun

thank you localgurl...i've heard there's an overpass, but i haven't seen pictures of it...at least we can crawl across the overpass...lol

Georgia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Sun

Just got back from Desin 7/23

Go to the above topic. Should be on page one or two of the forums. We just returned from Majestic Sun on the 23rd. The overpass is located next door at Surfside. There wasn't but one walk over when we were there but there was lots of fresh sand to slide down. You'll have a great time. If you want chairs/umbrellas buy thru Majestic Sun they are cheaper than if you buy them from the umbrella guys themselves. Just be sure to get down there early enough to pick out your spots or they will just put you anywhere.