We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Sandestin

Memphis, TN
3 posts
Save Topic
Just got back from Sandestin

In case anyone is wondering, I just returned from a week in Sandestin. The resort was in perfect condition, except of course for the water. We were able to swim in the water but, there was still seaweed floating around. The day to day improvement of the beach was amazing and I think it will be very clean in a couple of days. The rest of the resort was great and I highly recommend it!! Hope this helps anyone who was wondering.

IL
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back from Sandestin

Where in Sandestin did you stay? Water clarity was poor? Did you eat oysters?

P.S. are you from nebraska?

Jefferson, Georgia
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back from Sandestin

Thanks, huskergirl. That is what I wanted to hear. I am visiting TOPSL mid August. It is my first trip to the Sandestin area. I have heard that TOPSL is right next to Sandestin. Was it in good shape, too? Did you notice much construction going on in that area (other than beach access walkways)?

Memphis, TN
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back from Sandestin

In Sandestin we stayed at Turnberry Villas. The water quality was very poor on the 16th and improved every day to where it was pretty good on the 22nd. I didn't notice much construction at all in the area around the resort!

Yes - I grew up in NE.