We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

You can search the forum for keywords, such as the name of particular condos, areas, etc. There seem to be a lot of threads going the last few days with duplicate info. So you might want to check some of the older posts to find what you are looking for, rather than starting a new post.

Frisco (Dallas), TX
Level Contributor
380 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

You'd think this would be common sense but guess not. ;)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

Yeah, it is common sense, but I think people are so worried that they overlook the obvious. Who can blame them - we all work hard for our vacations whether we rent or own and I don't fault anyone for wanting answers to their specific questions. Just thought I'd point out that the search function is there - the answer you're looking for might already be there and you won't have to post and wait for an answer.

Frisco, Texas
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

great tip...and since I'm a first time user,I wasn't aware of it...ok so my common sense is non existent at this time, you're right, i'm stressing over my vacation and i shouldn't... I should be thinking about the people that have been deeply affected by the hurricane....now I'm being defensive aren't I???? I'm just glad I found this forum....it gives me more information and better feedback....Thank you all...

Frisco, Texas
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

hey Dallas Star....I just noticed.... we're neighbors....:-)

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

Should we start a new thread to follow the water quality issue? I've been told we'll have beach access on the 24th but when will people be allowed to actually enter the water at all?

Any help on this?

lacombe, la
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

My question exactly, when can we safely go in the water. Water quality, like bacteria, nails, glass, etc.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

Listen folks, I am not the moderator of this forum, just another interested participant and my suggestion was that we try to avoid starting new posts when there are already, in some cases, numerous threads addressing the very same topics. So if you want to know about water quality and you don't see any others going, then by all means, start a new topic. I did find some info about South Walton Beaches that I posted a few minutes ago. I will continue to try and post anything else I can find on the web that I think will be useful to the users of this forum.

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

Thanks Linda!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for info? Here's a reminder...

Thanks to you too, Guido - looks like you've been trying to answer a lot of questions, too!

Get answers to your questions about Destin