We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nantucket Rainbow Cottages?

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nantucket Rainbow Cottages?

I am thinking about booking us a condo here. Has anyone ever stayed here or heard anything (good/bad) about this place?

Thanks!

Kristen

Frisco (Dallas), TX
Level Contributor
380 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nantucket Rainbow Cottages?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34182-d554805-…

Missouri
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nantucket Rainbow Cottages?

Thanks Dallastar02, but I have read those reviews already. I was wondering if any of locals here know anything about this place? Or if anyone has ever stayed there?

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nantucket Rainbow Cottages?

Those cottages are right down the street from my house. They are across the street from the beach and you have beach access just feet away. They are in Crystal Beach, corner of Crystal Beach Drive and Old Hwy 98.

I have been in them, but many years ago. They are adaquate. They are individually owned now, but they are always full. Nice landscaping and setting.

I would stay there. There is one apartment upstairs and one downstairs. The one's upstairs have balconeys and downstairs have patios.

There is some construction just to the east of them on the beach side including cranes, but in Destin it seems like everywhere is under construction.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nantucket Rainbow Cottages?

We stayed here a few years ago before the inn at crystal beach was built.They were small but nice for a couple or couple with small child.I remember them having a small but nice pool and a laundry for guest use.They were 2 story with a unit upstairs and another downstairs.The beach is across the street but very close.They were furnished with a queen bed and 2 hall bunks and sleeper sofa& small kitchen.You won't have a beach view but they were very affordable.