We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crystal beach

Eldorado, IL
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
crystal beach

I know that Destin is crowded, but could anyone tell me if Crystal Beach is any more or less crowded than the norm? Thanks for any info.

Michigan
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crystal beach

We stayed at the Inn at Crystal beach and loved it. It wasn't too crowded. It's 3 miles away from Destin which is much busier. I don't think you would be disappointed staying there.

Level Contributor
1,424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crystal beach

Crystal Beach is great. You are close to Destin Commong, Publix, about a dozen restaurants.

Crystal Beach is located IN the city limits of Destin, so you also have the perks of having a lifeguard now.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
95 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crystal beach

I think it's less crowded than some other beaches and really quite beautiful. It's also very central as Destin goes and you can easily get to shopping or dining from there.

Eldorado, IL
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crystal beach

Thanks for the information. We are really excited about going to Destin, but I like to be well informed so that we can really enjoy it. Any other info. will be appreciated.

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
870 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: crystal beach

We really enjoyed the Crystal Beach area. It looked to me that the public beach areas were very crowded, but the ones in front of gated access were not.