We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shared charter fishing boat

Elmont
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Shared charter fishing boat

I’ve read reviews on charter fishing boat and mostly are private. We are 3 in our group and would like to know if someone can recommend a shared fishing charter company . Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
1. Re: Shared charter fishing boat

What dates will you be down there? I have 2 In my group. I'll be there the week of July 7

Kansas City...
1 post
2. Re: Shared charter fishing boat

I just found this in my search looking for someone to share a charter with. Gonna be down there end of Sept to fish on the 29th. If anyone sees this and wants to get in on a group charter hit me up. It will be 2 of us. THanks

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Shared charter fishing boat

Your best bet is to head down to the harbor when you get to town and check with all the booths for the charter boats.... They will be advertising when they need a couple of folks to round out a trip.

Niceville, Florida
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
289 reviews
4. Re: Shared charter fishing boat

DrinksandToes makes a good suggestion. But if you do a search for "shared charter fishing Destin Florida" you'll get some links to companies that do shared charters all the time. fishingbooker.com is one of a number of companies that do it. I cannot recommend any of the charters that book with that company, because I haven't fished with any of them...and I've fished on many Destin charter boats.

You can also call and ask the better charter boat operators if they have some open seats. If you need someone to recommend individual charters just let me know.

It's important to be flexible when you're trying to jump on someone else's chartered boat. You might have to accept a fishing day that's longer or shorter than what you were hoping for.

Good luck. Again, if you have questions either post them here or PM me.

Reply to: Shared charter fishing boat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted